Our client a large financial institution, is looking for a Bilingual AMS Case Manager (French and English) for a 12-month contract located in Montreal.
As a Bilingual AMS Case Manager (French and English) your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of case management services
- Monitor the duration of employee absence and find solutions to reduce the length of said absences
- Resolving issues related to the workplace through consultation over various mediums (in-person, phone, email etc.)
- Management of medical or non-medical cases via different plans of action
Qualification for the Bilingual AMS Case Manager (French and English) include:
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
- University degree in a health-related field (Kinesiology, rehabilitation related, Psychology) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of health-related clinical experience is required
- Knowledge of disability insurance policies
- Knowledge of health-related issues and medical terminology
- 2-3 years of previous case management experience is highly preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!