Our client seeks to hire a Compliance Officer to support the business/group leader in the effective implementation, maintenance and administration of first line of defense (1st LOD) programs (e.g., operational risk, AML, compliance, regulatory, etc.), including overseeing business operations within the jurisdiction to ensure adherence and efficiency. The Compliance Officer contributes to a strong risk management culture through collaboration with other first line employees, and second & third line functions to ensure Compliance, AML or operational risks are identified, mitigated, monitored and reported on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Supports multiple, varied business units with corresponding number of regulators.
- Monitors and advises on management of risk requirements within the defined risk appetite.
- Manages/supports large/complex risk programs/frameworks /projects/initiatives to ensure risks are appropriately mitigated and regulations adhered to.
- Monitors industry and legislative developments and continuously updates programs to ensure they are competitive and effective
- Supports the position on regulatory compliance Issues by interpreting requirements (existing, new and emerging) and identifying, analyzing and addressing resultant gaps and issues, including those raised through the review of change initiatives. Understands the identified risk exposures and supports the development of action plans required to mitigate identified risks.
- 3-5 years in depth knowledge of Bloomberg AIM or CMGR
- experience with regulatory rules
- In-depth Program management experience
- experience working with Custodian Banks preferred
- Excel experience – VLOOKUP’s preferred
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com