IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting an ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR responsible for managing and supervising the cash and credit card receipts verification process for multiple retail locations. The role require significant experience with account and bank reconciliations, advanced accounts receivable experience and a keen attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Supervisor
- Processes include daily cash and credit card deposits verification & variance reporting, monthly bank account reconciliations and related communications to the treasury and loss prevention departments.
- Serve as the primary bank and credit card ISO liaison.
- Primary showroom contact for all activities related to cash, petty cash, ATM, banking and credit cards.
- Monitors internal control procedures related to retail showroom cash, ATMs and petty cash.
- Supervises one full time direct report and up to four seasonal employees.
- Supports other retail functions such as gift cards as needed.
- Manages daily and monthly reporting to other departments.
Requirements of the Accounting Supervisor
- BS degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years overall accounting experience with some management exposure
- Required excellent information technology skills as the role is highly dependent on complex data analytic purposed Excel sheets, ERP data extraction and bank portal data extraction
- Intermediate level Excel skills required
- Ability to train, supervise and delegate
- The majority of tasks are time sensitive and many must be completed daily
- Prior use of Concur (SAP Product) software helpful
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.