Our client, a Fortune 500 retail company, is looking for a Financial Analyst Consultant for 12 months project. The financial analyst will be involved in a global company-wide initiative to drive cost savings. The group will manage the overall portfolio of Cost Transformation projects with a focus on governance and reporting.
- Financial analysis on cost transformation initiatives and strategies
- Reporting on overall portfolio to ensure success of cost saving strategies
- Participation in planning meetings
- Partnering with program managers on special projects, facilitating meetings, and various ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years in financial analysis
- Advanced Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI
- Exposure to Project Management and MS Project preferred
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.