Our client, a high-growth pharma retail company, is looking for a newly-created Division Controller to join their dynamic and growing team! The company is growing at at a phenomenal rate, and this is a great opportunity to be involved in the build out of the team and processes. This role will a key member of the Leadership team and be responsible for direct supervision of the manufacturing finance teams. The Division Controller with work closely with local finance and operations teams and prepare for business reviews with corporate management and local plant staff. The compensation is competitive with attractive equity options included in the compensation package.
- Support the plants on all financial matters including month end close, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and supporting the plants on all financial matters
- Provides the analysis to support business activities and ensure capital investments at the plants
- Support operations with labor utilization, spending and productivity measures
- Support plant finance in executing and achieving SOX compliance
- Support and reporting for monthly physical inventory and cycle counts; ensure inventory costing accuracy including calculation of labor and overhead rates
- Develop cost estimates for new product initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 10+ years of related experience
- CPA required
- 5+ years as a plant controller in a manufacturing environment including cost accounting experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and internal control procedures
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.