IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT who will be responsible for financial accounting and reporting, budgeting, and financial/variance analysis. Position will require strong analytical, problem resolution, and collaboration skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Prepares, reviews, and posts journal entries in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assists in the coordination of the month end close process.
- Reviews accounting records and transactions for accuracy, adequacy of supporting documentation, and compliance with company policy.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Participates in the timely preparation, review, and distribution of monthly quarterly, and annual financial statements including, but not limited to, income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, local management reports, and capital expenditures reporting.
- Develops and prepares comprehensive management reports which provide comparisons to budget and historical trends.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Five plus years of progressive accounting experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical, data, and reporting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.