Our client, a large organization located in the Halton region area is looking to hire a Payroll Analyst for a longer-term contract. This Payroll Analyst will be a critical position supporting the Payroll Supervisor.
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the Payroll Analyst's duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Payroll processing of 200+ employees (hourly/salaried)
- Producing T4s, T4As, T2200s, ROEs
- New hire files, terminations and garnishments
- Reconciling payroll remittances and preparing reports
To be considered for this role of Payroll Analyst, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Experience processing both hourly and salaried employees from both union and non-union environments
- Extremely strong MS Excel skills including having hands on experience with pivots and lookups
- Extremely analytical mind set
- Experience using ADP
If you have the required skills to be successful in the job and you are available immediately and can commit to a one-year contract, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle@ifgpr.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.