Our client, a medium-sized private company in financial services, is seeking a Manager, Finance Process Improvement to join their finance team. The successful Manager, Process Improvement will report to the CFO and be the right hand person in a long term project to improve processes within financial reporting. You will also play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change and deliver business transformations. The successful candidate will work closely with the finance and IT teams to improve processes and ensure controls are functioning properly.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Finance Process Improvement include the following:
- Understand existing processes through walkthroughs, control testing and interviewing to determine areas for process improvement within Finance,
- Automating manual processes using technology tools including Excel,
- Complete post implementation process reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved,
- Enhance internal processes and controls.
To be be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA designation or 5+ years working in a finance environment
- Must have hands on controls implementation experience
- 5+ years in process improvement within a Finance Department
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience using Excel for Automation
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.