Our client, a growing company in the Kitchener Waterloo Region, is looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their HR team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Calculating biweekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees,
- Maintaining accurate employee payroll files,
- Processes raises, bonuses, payouts, onboarding and terminations within payroll,
- Prepare and submitting of ROEs,
- Submitted RRSP contributions, and
- Assisting with year end T4 production.
- Post Secondary Education in Human Resources, Business or a diploma/certificate in Payroll,
- 1+ year experience with end to end payroll processing in Ontario,
- Knowledge of MS Suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your resume in WORD to Christina at email@example.com today. Thank you in advance for your interest, only those candidates deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com