IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for an INVESTMENT OPERATIONS ACCOUNTING MANAGER who will be responsible supervising, tracking, and evaluating day-to-day activities of their direct reports on Asset Management and Control Team. The position will assist with developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Responsibilities of the Investment Operations Accounting Manager
- Oversee daily operations to ensure accurate and timely reporting of investment portfolios.
- Document internal operating procedures.
- Assist with developing and implementing procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes to enhance fraud prevention and risk mitigation programs and document internal standard operating procedures.
- Assist with responding to auditor requests.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and project work as required and requested.
- Monitoring appropriate reconciliations and reports to ensure proper books and records are kept and all standards are being met and escalating and resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to and resolve escalated client inquiries timely.
- Actively participate in client meetings and conference calls.
- Monitor performance of direct reports and assist with annual reviews and evaluations of personnel supervised.
Requirements of the Investment Operations Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Current Series 27 License preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a Staff Accounting and/or Broker Dealer Cashiering or Operations position
- Excellent understanding of US tax regulations as well as brokerage and retirement regulations and willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations
- Experience leading and managing a team
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.