Our client, a large publicly traded organization, is looking to add a Director of Finance to their real estate team. This group is growing and this position has become available as a result. This role is dynamic, fast paced and highly viable. If you are looking to move to a new position and grow your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
This position is currently work from home but will be in the office after the pandemic.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of 3-4 Analysts reviewing their work and providing coaching and mentoring,
- Driving and reviewing the monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external reporting package for management, the board and head office accounting teams,
- Review reports on portfolio performance including internal rate of return, total adjusted return, vacancy rates and profit and loss for properties,
- Manage the internal and external audit for this group,
- Work with 3rd party property management parties to ensure expenses are accurate and efficient,
- Prepare and/or review ad hoc reports requested by investors, management and the board.
- Review the cash flow and liquidity statements to ensure funding requirements are met
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA designation (must have)
- 7+ years experience either from firm or real estate industry
- Experience managing a team
- Experience preparing and reviewing internal and external reports for management, stakeholders and investors.
- Advanced Excel (macros nice to have) and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your updated resume in MS Word to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.