Our client, one of Canada’s top Employers, is looking for a Manager, Corporate Accounting who will be responsible for internal and external reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience from a Public Accounting firm auditing statements of public companies.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and provide supporting scheduled for external reporting [including MD&A]
- Lead the Corporate Accounting Department
- Overall responsibility for all Corporate Accounting journal entries, analysis, audit support, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- National/international accounting firm experience (KPMG, Deloitte,
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, BDO, Grant Thornton, MNP)
- CPA designated
- IFRS reporting experience
- Public Company client base
- 1 year+ of managerial experience
- Real estate experiences an asset, but not required
- Strong soft skills
If you are interested in the role and you have the skills/qualifications required, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.