Our client, a large financial services firm, is looking for a Manager of Accounting for a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension. The ideal candidate will be a designated CPA with public company reporting experience. Main responsibilities include:
- Reviewing legal entity financial statements and consolidating statements for CFO review
- Leading the preparation of the annual budget
- Streamlining reports and processes
- Liaising with external auditors
- Preparing scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Assisting in the procurement and implementation of new systems
- Designated Accountant CPA with 5+ years of public company reporting experience
- Experience using large ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on process improvements/process re-engineering
If you are interested, please send your resume in Microsoft Word format to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com. Please note, only those candidates deemed a suitable fit will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com