Our client, a large not-for-profit association, is looking to hire an Accountant for an initial term of 18 months. The ideal candidate will have accounting/bookkeeper experience as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
As the Accountant, you will be responsible for both accounting and membership communication.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing manual and electronic member dues
- Researching and documenting account balances and resolving discrepancies
- Ensuring monthly files are reconciled and complete
- 2+ years’ experience with ACCPAC or SAGE 300
- Strong data entry/keyboard skills
- Very strong communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your resume in Microsoft Word to Michelle@ifgpr.com. Please note only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com