Our client, a large institutional investor, is looking for a Senior Internal Audit Consultant for a 10-month contract. In this role the Senior Internal Auditor will support IT ICFR testing. This role is a hybrid IT audit and ICFR testing position. Additional support may also be required for IT testing including operational audits, project audits and standalone IT audits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing IT ICFR audits ensuring that audit deliverables are achieved within tight deadlines
- Verifying that internal controls are functioning to mitigate business risks to an acceptable level
- Utilizing technology to improve effectiveness and efficiency of audit process
The qualifications & skills should include:
- 7+ years in Audit - both IT and ICFR
- CPA, CIA or CISA designation
- Experience with auditing/consulting and business process improvements
- Excellent understanding of business and IT processes
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA Michelle@ifgpr.com today!