Our client is targeting a strong Controller with large organization experience to oversee their national operations.
The role will manage closing the books, adhering to accounting standards, and managing the financial system by working on the following:
· Manage accounting organization consisting of accounting, accounts payable, and cash/credit reconciliation
· Manage month end process with a targeted ten-day month end
· Manage and maintain all aspects of NetSuite ERP, including account structure, process flows, and financial statements
· Manage annual audit and tax return preparation, working with outside auditors and internal team
· Manage and comply with local and state sales tax filings by working with Avalara
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Review, identify, and implement process improvements to increase efficiency of department
· Develops automated reporting for more efficient use of data
· Review and approve banking transactions to ensure proper funding and payments in bank accounts
· Provide support to financial planning organization as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· B.S. or B.A. in Accounting
· CPA preferred
· 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
· Thorough knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and procedures
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
· Expert Excel skills – vlookups, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
· NetSuite experience preferred
· Essbase experience preferred
Please email your resume to email@example.com