Our client, a high-growth financial services company, is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their team! The company is a publicly-traded company and is experiencing growth via acquisitions. The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining financial records and reports, preparing journal entries and account reconciliations, assisting with the preparation of SEC filings, and assisting with close processes.
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Maintaining documentation for various accounting areas
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with internal and external audits.
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP and assisting with the preparation of SEC filings.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years of accounting or audit experience in either industry or public accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.