We have partnered with a west end based client on a search for a Senior Accountant. This role has a very short runway to being the Controller. This role is open due to the current Controller resigning however they will stay on as a part time consultant during the transition. The Controller will be a key member of the team and be responsible for the overall financial oversight of the company.
The main responsibilities for this role include the following;
- Manage the day to day accounting including a/p, a/r, fixed assets and banking
- Lead the Accounting and Finance functions which includes managing four staff
- Be in charge of the month end close process
- Working very closely with the owner with preparing timely and accurate financial statements
- Manage the daily cash flow
To be considered for the role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 5+ years of progressive experience with the ambition to become Controller
- Solid experience with month end accounting
- Experience managing/mentoring/leading staff
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the skills required to be successful, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.