Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a 9-month contract located in downtown Montreal. This will be a work from home position, after completion of on-site training.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to clients regarding wire transfer payments & process a high-volume of wire transfers in a timely manner
- Provide quick and knowledgeable communication to clients
- Repair wire transfers as needed
- Collaborate with team to solve ad hoc requests
Qualifications required for the Customer Service Representative include:
- Strong attention to detail, data entry & collaborative skills
- Expert proficiency at MS Office: Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Time management & ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work shifts Monday - Friday 7am-7pm with a possibility of overtime
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!