Our client, a large financial institution is looking for a Data Strategy Consultant for a 6-month contract located in downtown Toronto. This contract is work from home for now but will return to the office in Toronto when the pandemic subsides.
As a Data Strategy Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review findings from a recent global data assessment
- Update documentation to align with current strategy goals and priorities
- Create a roadmap to achieve strategy goals and priorities
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for executive level personnel
Qualifications required for the Data Strategy Consultant include:
- 5-10 years of experience as a data consultant and experience creating data strategy material for financial institutions
- Experience working with insurance and wealth management products
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!