Accounting Operations Manager
We are currently seeking a Accounting Operations Manager to support the Corporate Controller in executing a 10 day monthly close by performing the following:
- Manage and participate in the daily accounting operations including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Deposits, managing vendor and customer databases,
- Manage Purchase order process to ensure accurate timing of receipts and billing.
- Process ACH payments, monitor ACH returns and Positive Pay alerts
- Record payments made outside of NetSuite through vendor portals and websites for corporate taxes, business licenses, etc.
- Coordinate approval and workflow processes with outside departments.
- Perform analytical review and reconcile assigned General Ledger accounts monthly.
- Work with CFO in Cash Management initiatives on a weekly basis
- Manage Corporate Credit cards and expense report process.
- Work with Deputy Controller in preparing sales tax information, approve filings, downloading returns, and ensure accuracy of filing by Avalara.
- Prepare ad-hoc monthly, quarterly, and annual returns (PPT, B&O, CAT, Gross Receipts)
- Provide required information for annual and state audits, and Corporate tax filings.
- Provide training and backup to department personnel as needed.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting
- High level Excel skills – V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Filtering, various formulas
- High comfort with technology, uploading/importing files to bank and general ledger.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous ERP experience required.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
Please email your resume to email@example.com