IFG's client is seeking a Financial Analyst for the New Jersey office. They made an acquisition through COVID and are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join the team. The Financial Analyst with assist in analyzing business trends, reviewing contract terms, and working on strategy by working on the following:
- Analyzes business and financial data.
- Creates financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes market data and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Work on board reporting packages with supporting analytics and insight.
- Review pricing models and make recommendations based on trends.
- Partner with Business Development to work on contract renegotiations.
- Partner with Operations to review spend during the season and develop budget.
- Develop and report on business specific KPIs and other actionable metrics.
- Provide support to accounting organization as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of post-graduate experience
- High level excel skills – vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience supporting a line of business preferred
- Large ERP experience required (NetSuite and Essbase experience preferred)