IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE responsible for entering accounting transactions across multiple clients. This includes processing vendor payable invoices, checkbook entries, payment processing, cash management, and various other accounting duties as assigned.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Associate
- Enter transactions for client companies in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Enter vendor invoices and process payments under dual control for multiple companies in various banking portals.
- Maintain vendor cards including onboarding forms, bank information, and W-9 copies.
- Support the development of cash management reports and weekly cash flow projections.
- Prepare and submit weekly cash disbursement reports.
- Assist with annual client audits.
- Ensure items are processed in the proper fiscal period across all clients.
- Participation in regular accounting department meetings
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Associate
- Associates degree in Business or Accounting is required
- Experience with accounts payable entry and payment processing
- Experience working with online banking systems
- Possess excellent organizational and time-management skills to complete tasks in an efficient manner to meet strict daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.