Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Do you enjoy working in a company that values team success? If so, read on and contact us as soon as possible. Our client has been consistently rated as one of Canada’s top employers to work for consistently over the past ten+ years. Due to growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst - Planning & Analysis on a full time base. This roles reports into the Director.
The primary responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Planning & forecasting and analysis for the IT management team
- Work closely with Corporate FP&A team to complete annual planning process and monthly forecast.
- Provide IT management team with key monthly reporting such as actuals to plan, dashboard metrics, etc.
- Provide key inputs into decision making such as ROI and achieved benefits for project
To be considered for this role, our client i s looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- University degree with over two years’ experience with Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experience creating and presenting return on Investment Analysis, reviewing vendor contracts, etc.
If you are interested in applying please send your resume updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain, CPA, CMA to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your application, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com