Title: Business Central Implementation Specialist
Location: Waterloo, ON
Duration: 6 month contract
*Candidates MUST be currently located in the Kitchener/Waterloo area*
The Business Central Implementation Specialist is responsible for linking all facets of the company operations architecture to optimize efficiency and financial visibility.
- Research on company operations and understanding of construction 48 divisions, company assets and internal structure
- Meet with stakeholders at company to understand department processes and needed functions
- Gather requirements and understand business needs for software capabilities
- Systematically map tax, company and reporting structure
- Complete final steps of implementation and support current Business Central tasks
- Ensure all platforms utilized can be implemented within system
- Configuration of the system and external party apps including loading large amounts of data
- Ensure confidentiality and safeguarding of information
- Ensure engaging platforms that are exciting for staff to use
- Create consolidation reports
- Implement forecasting and budgeting models
- Implement inventory and manufacturing models into system
- Set up flows using Power BI
- Push moving forward with planned implementation tasks overcoming any obstacles
- Data review and mapping
- Create training and operations manual for company circulation using click learn
- End-user and administrator training (web-based and on-site).
- Testing, and providing final QA/QC before going live.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, or on-site.
- Identify, and correct/and or advise on operational issues in system
- Maintain open and professional communications with all colleagues, partners, clients and vendors to ensure maximum satisfaction and business efficiency.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar required
- Knowledge of business operations and accounting
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing Microsoft 365 Suite systems including Business Central
- Expert in financial reporting within the software, building and manipulating custom reports
- Thorough understanding of budgeting, jobs module and dimensions in BC
- Customer-service oriented approach
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Microsoft MVP title an asset
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Business Central Implementation Specialist" in the subject line.