IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for an PROCURE TO PAY CONSULTANT with prior experience providing finance transformation with disbursements management. Must have proven skills with Sourcing, Contracting Procurement, Vendor Master. Accounts Payable, Dynamic Discounting and supply Chain Finance.
Responsibilities of the P2P Consultant
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of P2P implementation project.
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation and blueprint for development requirements.
- Lead corporate process implementation across all related applications.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting including investigations, analyses, and problem solving.
- Provide process documentation and train existing staff on new procedures.
Requirements of the P2P Consultant
- 7+ years of AP / procurement shared services experience at the Director/Manager level
- 10+ years overall accounting / accounts payable / procurement work experience
- Previous experience implementing a procure-to-pay procurement system
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Large ERP related experience required
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.