IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for a STAFF ACCOUNTANT responsible for day-today accounting and monthly close and reporting process. Staff accountant will perform fixed asset accounting, intercompany accounting, month-end closing and various other general accounting responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Participate in monthly close process.
- Perform all fixed asset accounting functions.
- Complete intercompany accounting transactions.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and research any discrepancies.
- Adhere to all SOX requirements to ensure full SOX compliance.
- Liaison with auditors including internal, external and SOX audits.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- One (1) year experience with multi-site accounting in a US public company environment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- SOX experience preferred
- High level of self-motivation to perform and succeed
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization
- Willingness and ability to work overtime when required
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.