IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for a SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST responsible for various corporate reporting and financial analysis on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. This will include cost, sales, and production analysis. Will also be responsible for cost tracking/reporting and budgeting and forecasting.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Prepare daily and weekly reporting and distribute to management.
- Responsible for sales, production and cost tracking reporting and analysis..
- Manage cost productivity pipelines.
- Work closely with operation supervisors to analyze and improve cost savings.
- Assist in month-end financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly Management Operating Review package.
- Assist with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Perform various financial analysis including forecast/budget variances, quarterly comparisons, sales and margins bridges.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a financial analyst, cost accounting, or related role.
- Experience with multi-site accounting environment preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Access Databases, ERP systems and Business Intelligence Reporting software.
- Ability to perform advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Detail oriented, high level of self-motivation, and takes the initiative to perform and succeed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with moderate supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.