Our client, an American water technology provider is looking for an Account Reconciliation Analyst to prepare reconciliations, review and investigate open items to determine the root reason, and take corrective action, including partnering with the provider and the business stakeholders. The Account Reconciliation Analyst should be able to review the reconciliations already prepared by others and assess the quality and ensure any supporting documentation required is in place.
- In conjunction with the service provider, ensure the accuracy and integrity of all corporate general ledgers maintained by Global Business Services (GBS) and the related financial and accounting processes
- Working closely with the provider and business partners, prepare monthly account reconciliations and other analyses of corporate results with high level of accuracy
- In collaboration with service provider, maintain all functional controls to safeguard and effectively use company assets through appropriate controls and compliance, and provide senior management with the level of support and information required for the operation of the business.
- Partner with service provider to design and implement on-going improvements / enhancements to applications and processes and the related accounting, utilizing database development and lean concepts
- Other duties as assigned, including ad hoc report requests, and project work
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Corporate Finance environment is preferred
- Previous experience in preparation, review, and analysis of account level reconciliations in a company of similar size and complexity
- Solid core accounting skills, Audit background is a plus
- Knowledge of local and regional statutory & regulatory compliance requirements for Accounting and Finance tasks
- Exceptional analytical skills, with high attention to details, demonstrating an ability to identify root causes, generate and evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions
- Demonstrate both the ability and motivation to work collaboratively in a team environment, across regions and functions, as well as working independently with minimal oversight
- Self-starter who can prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, navigate complexities, and be successful in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with process improvement and standardization
- Excellent PC Skills (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) or willingness to learn
Please send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com .