Our client, in Toronto, is looking for a Controller. The role of Controller will provide you the opportunity to capitalize on your previous experience in Financial Reporting. This is a critical position with the organization, as they continue to experience rapid growth.
As the Controller you will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for the following;
- Lead the monthly reporting process
- Managing the general ledger making sure all accounts are reconciled on a timely basis. You are doing this by managing the day to day of the team
- Reviews annual corporate tax and working papers
- Participates in the budget process and ad hoc projects
- Jump into the bookkeeping and processes in busier times
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Qualifications;
- Recognized CPA designation
- At least 2+ years experience with public accounting and 1+ operational accounting department in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is an asset
- Strong Excel Skills
- Full Cycle Accounting knowledge from industry
- Strong Consolidation experience
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and new updates
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Rae Tiwari, CPA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.