IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for a SENIOR ANALYST, ENTERPRISE RISK responsible for interacting with and providing guidance and assistance to business unit staff throughout the organization on a number of critical risk functions including, not limited to, vendor management, end-user computing, company-wide risk assessments, reporting and compliance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst, Enterprise Risk
- Participate in the development and/or execution of the vendor management and end-user computing programs, perform risk assessments and reporting/compliance.
- Perform top-down risks, risks and control evaluation, insurance analysis and other items as necessary.
- Monitor and research COSO, FHFA, BASEL and other financial industry regulatory releases.
- Provide an independent second line of defense to the business unit and offer critical insight to the conclusions being reached by the business unit.
- Effectively communicate with personnel on various regulatory requests related to risk assessments, fraud reporting, etc..
- Develop, monitor and perform testing on critical compliance standards; develop and perform testing on the critical compliance standards.
- Provide Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing as required, prepare/update SOX documentation, assist in the quarterly SOX certification process ensuring that SOX key controls are working effectively.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing and document the facts and conclusions on the various risk processes, including risk assessments, operating incidents, end-user applications, vendors, etc. to Executive Committee members.
Requirements of the Senior Analyst, Enterprise Risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related
- MBA or related a plus
- 6+ years of Enterprise Risk Management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Project management experience a plus
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.