Our client, a large professional services firm, is growing and looking to add to their Accounts Payable team with the addition of an Accounts Payable Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be work from home until the pandemic has subsided.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include, but will not be limited:
- Processing of full-cycle accounts payable including matching, batching and coding
- Monitoring the group inbox and attending to urgent requests
- Reconciling AP sub-ledger
- Reporting on aged AP and creating other reports as required
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a full cycle accounts payable capacity
- Perfect communication skills coupled with excellent data entry
- Strong MS Excel combined with experience using a Tier one ERP system
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability of changing priorities quickly and excellent time management skills.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume in MS WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.