IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for an INTERNAL AUDITOR responsible for executing a variety of audits and special projects. The Internal Auditor will interact with business units to collect supporting documentation, analyze samples to validate controls, and document procedures and results for dissemination among leadership. The role collaborates with other staff within the department, including senior auditors in dynamic teams with access to external resources.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Executing internal audits (financial, operational, compliance and fraud) in accordance with the organization’s audit methodology.
- Clearly communicating audit requirements to key stakeholders.
- Performing special projects as needed by the department head or Audit Committee while managing project milestones and deadlines.
- Ensuring the tests performed and conclusions reached focus on the most critical risk areas.
- Recognizing and proactively communicating potential risks and issues.
- Applying and staying current on auditing best practices.
- Coordinating testing with the external auditors on individual audits and providing administrative support to the external auditors upon request.
Requirements of the Internal Auditor
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- CPA, CIA or CISA certification is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with flowcharting (Visio) software is a plus
- Proven ability to use solid judgment and manage multiple audits and issues within time constraints
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.