Do you have a passion for Construction? Do you have experience as a Project Accountant? If so, read on. Our client, located in the East end of the city is looking to hire a Project Accountant to cover a maternity leave. This role is scheduled to be for 12 months with a strong chance of going to 18.
Reporting to the Controller, the Project Accountant will be responsible for the following;
- Posting all journal entries for projects
- Reconciliation of all bank and other balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Produce and analyze cash-flow projections for all projects
- Manage the AP process from start to finish
- Reconcile all vendor invoices to contracts to ensure accuracy in billings
- Assist with special projects as assigned
To be considered for the role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Post-Secondary education in University or College in accounting or business
- At least 3 or more years’ experience in a project accounting setting doing construction draws and/or holdback accounting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks or a similar accounting system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on communication; both verbal and written
If you are qualified for this Project Accountant position, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Bindiya Somani CPA, CGA, ACCA to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see our other opportunities, they can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com