IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for an ADMINISTRATOR OF LOAN SERVICING responsible for performing operational duties related to residential mortgage loans that comply with company policies and procedures, applicable state and federal laws and regulations and investor guidelines. The position will be responsible for assisting loan on-boarding activity and serve as the primary contact for general servicing inquiries.
Responsibilities of the Administrator of Loan Servicing
- Timely and accurate on-boarding of closed loans to sub-servicer system of record.
- Review and reconcile loan data and resolve discrepancies.
- Analyze system changes to mitigate negative customer impact.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers relating to residential mortgage loans.
- Liaison between customer and sub-service provider.
- Provide assistance to department leads in developing reports to monitor loan activity and performance.
- Review and reconcile monthly billing activity.
Requirements of the Administrator of Loan Servicing
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Self-motivated with ability to determine root cause of issues and develop solutions through an analytical thought process
- Problem-solving, planning and organizational skills required
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word, Access
- Mortgage servicing or mortgage product knowledge
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.