Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Treasury Analyst to support the Treasury Operations team in managing the company’s cash, debt and investment positions. This role involves global funding, currency and interest rate risk management, and bank relationship management. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of previous treasury experience.
Value you’ll add:
- Manage daily cash positions for U.S. and Canadian entities.
- Input and manage wire transfers and ACH transactions.
- Assist with ongoing administration of bank accounts and treasury management system.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing payments, domestic and international bank balances and cash flow.
- Assist with creating and updating short-term cash forecast.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day banking issues and bank related inquiries from business units and other departments.
- Analyze bank services and fees and provide recommendations to reduce costs.
- Research and recommend treasury process efficiencies and improvements.
- Ensure compliance with key treasury controls and assist with updating and maintenance of departmental process, control and policy documents.
- Review investment options for investing excess cash.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance along with 1-3 years of relevant Treasury experience.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to maintain composure while dealing with tight time constraints.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with various banking partners and internal/external customers and/or co-workers in order to resolve issues.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, including financial modeling skills.
- Familiarity with SAP, Hyperion (HFM), banking platforms and/or treasury management systems is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration