Remote for now but there will be an expectation to go into the Chicago office at least part time in the future.
Are you an early career candidate with:
- Treasury Experience
- Experience as a Financial Analyst
- Accounting experience but an interest in moving into Treasury or Finance
The Treasury Analyst will assist the Manager of Treasury Operations in managing the Company’s cash, debt and investment positions. Complete treasury related analyses and support cash management activities for U.S. and Canadian operations. Role provides exposure to global funding, currency and interest rate risk management, and bank relationship management.Responsibilities
- Manage daily cash positions for U.S. and Canadian entities.
- Input and manage wire transfers and ACH transactions.
- Assist with ongoing administration of bank accounts and treasury management system.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing payments, domestic and international bank balances and cash flow.
- Assist with creating and updating short-term cash forecast.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day banking issues and bank related inquiries from business units and other departments.
- Analyze bank services and fees and provide recommendations to reduce costs.
- Research and recommend treasury process efficiencies and improvements.
- Ensure compliance with key treasury controls and assist with updating and maintenance of departmental process, control and policy documents.
- Review investment options for investing excess cash.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance along with 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to maintain composure while dealing with tight time constraints.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with various banking partners and internal/external customers and/or co-workers in order to resolve issues.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, including financial modeling skills. Ability to quickly learn other tools or applications.
- Familiarity with SAP, Hyperion (HFM), banking platforms and/or treasury management systems helpful.