Our client, in Mississauga, is looking for a Manager, Financial Reporting. The role of Manager, Financial Reporting will provide you the opportunity to capitalize on your previous experience in Financial Reporting. This is a critical position with the organization, and you will supervise a team of 4 accounting staff. As the Manager, Financial Reporting, you will report directly to the Corporate Controller and will be responsible for the following;
- Lead the monthly reporting process
- Managing the general ledger making sure all accounts are reconciled on a timely basis. You are doing this by managing the day to day of the team
- Reviews annual corporate tax and working papers
- Participates in the budget process and ad hoc projects
- Managing/Leading/Mentoring accounting team
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Qualifications;
- Recognized CPA designation
- At least 5+ years experience with public accounting and/or in an operational accounting department in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency in one or more mid-sized accounting packages is required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.