Our client, a growing transportation firm in Mississauga, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant for their team. This is an excellent role for an ambitious person who is looking to grow their career.
As the Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following;
- Full cycle accounting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Reconciliations including bank, inter-company, general ledger. Journal entry preparation as well
- Take on the banking function by preparing wires, etc.
- GST, HST, EHT and WSIB filings
To be considered for the role of Senior Accountant, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications;
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle accounting experience within the transportation sector
- Working towards CPA designation
- Prefer experience for someone who has worked on QuickBooks, Simply Accounting or Net Suite
- Mid to High level Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Senior Accountant”.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com