Title: Business Central (BC) Partner Technical Architect
Location: Remote – EST time zone
Contract: 5 months
IFG is on the search for a Business Central Partner Technical Architect to support a client, a global tech giant
- Support 2 key priorities as a Business Central Partner Technical Architect: Support Migrate Legacy Customers and Scaling via Mid-Market. Candidate should have deep technical skills and experience with deploying, configuring and migrating to Business Central
- Help Indirect Channel to accelerate adoption of Business Central through enablement, skilling and other practice building support
- Activities could include holding technical office hours, delivering webinars to train MSPs on the opportunity, showcasing features and functionality on Business Central
- Success metric would be to add new D365 partners and expand their reach
- Support Great Plains/NAV partners as they plan to move their business to Business Central cloud
- Success metric would be to help these partners move their first phase of customers to the cloud (2-3 customers each).
- Support OCP field teams in helping to converting more customers to the CSP as it is the first step to migrating to the cloud and a limited time offer. Currently we heavily rely on partners to share this offer but uptake has been slow. Success metric would include moving X customers to this offer and enabling Y partners.
- Microsoft certification, Exam MB-800: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- Minimal 3 years of experience with functional design, or technical design of business applications (specifically Business Central) implementations. ?
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with architects, and practice building executives in independent software vendors and system integrators
- Strong partner relationship management skills
- Ability to solve Partner problems through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.?
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams; Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “Partner Technical Architect” in the subject line