Title: Business Central Partner Technical Architect
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: June 30th - with strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Business Central Partner Technical Architect to support our client. Our client is a global triliion dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to grow professionally as well as contribute your skills within a dynamic team.
- Support 2 key priorities as a Business Central Partner Technical Architect: Support Migrate Legacy Customers and Scaling via Mid-Market. Candidate should have deep technical skills and experience with deploying, configuring and migrating to Business Central
- Help Indirect Channel to accelerate adoption of Business Central through enablement, skilling and other practice building support
- Activities could include holding technical office hours, delivering webinars to train MSPs on the opportunity, showcasing features and functionality on Business Central
- Success metric would be to add new D365 partners and expand their reach
- Support Great Plains/NAV partners as they plan to move their business to Business Central cloud
- Success metric would be to help these partners move their first phase of customers to the cloud (2-3 customers each).
- Support OCP field teams in helping to converting more customers to the CSP as it is the first step to migrating to the cloud and a limited time offer. Currently we heavily rely on partners to share this offer but uptake has been slow. Success metric would include moving X customers to this offer and enabling Y partners.
- And finally, Canada has been selected to join the BC Council pilot which is being led by the Engineering team in Denmark. The goal is to unblock BC adoption in Canada
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a Software and/or Services company
- Prior work experience on implementing cloud-based (SaaS) business applications solutions for Business Central
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.?
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams; Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with architects, and practice building executives in independent software vendors and system integrators
- Strong partner relationship management skills
- Ability to solve Partner problems through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Business Central Partner Technical Architect" in the subject line.