Title: Agile Business Analyst - User Stories
Location: Alberta (WFH)
Duration: 2 Month Contract
As an Agile User Stories Business Analyst, you will be knowledgeable in the business and deploy best practices to facilitate the organization and documentation of business and solution requirements.
Within this role you will be working closely with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams to ensure that the project team develops solutions that meet the customer's real needs. Minimizes requirement defects up front and establish and maintain agreement between the customer and project team on requirements.
- Assist the team as needed to complete stories and with troubleshooting problems and developing recommendations/solution
- Develop test cases and test scenarios
- Meet and work with product owners, scrum teams, project business sponsors, end-users and others as necessary to perform assignments.
- Assist Product Owner with Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization
- Lead requirements discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional requirements into user stories, diagrams, and other deliverables as needed.
- Participate in Scrum Agile meetings and other agile activities
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Assist the team as needed to complete stories and with troubleshooting problems and developing recommendations/solutions
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and requirements
- 5+ years of equivalent or related experience
- Experience within the Oil, Gas and Sands industry/regulations is highly preferred
- Must have experience creating user stories
- Must have experience developing test cases
- Experience in analysis and design of software development projects
- Experience designing and implementing project management methodologies and requirement definition and management practices
- Knowledge of a broad range pf project methodologies and best practices for requirement definition and management including Waterfall and Agile/Scrum
- Business analysis, system analysis and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Agile Business Analyst - User Stories" in the subject line