Director, Permanent Recruitment, Toronto, ON
Working within our dynamic Permanent Search Group, the Director, Permanent Recruitment is an engaging and organized human capital consultant who will specialize in the mid- and senior-level accounting and finance space. This 360 desk consists of both client and candidate management responsibility. Located in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District in Canada’s tallest building, the Director, Permanent Recruitment will be joining a strong, highly skilled team within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Sourcing and recruitment of Accounting and Finance professionals for full-time, permanent positions.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients (phone calls, email and face-to-face meetings).
- Maintaining a strong pipeline and active pool of suitable professionals.
- Provide coaching and guidance to IFG’s job-seeking professionals.
- Business Development with new and existing clients. Working with the Business Development team to identify and coordinate candidates for placement.
- Planning and executing a strategic sales approach to build an active book of business.
Bringing a background as a designated accountant (CPA – CA, CMA, CGA), MBA graduate, or existing experience within the staffing industry (2+ years in a recruiting capacity, ideally focused on Accounting and Finance professionals and preferably experience using an Applicant Tracking System), the Director, Permanent Recruitment has a strong service-orientation, is passionate about client-facing opportunities and is an organized, self-starter who always aims to surpass a client’s expectations.
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits such as:
- a guaranteed base salary and a lucrative, industry-leading commission plan;
- the opportunity to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience, education and/or designation to earn compensation and intrinsic rewards that directly correlate to his/her effort and output.
- an attractive and collaborative team environment;
- the benefits of a start-up culture within an established organization;
- CPA dues or professional development covered
If you are interested in exploring this dynamic and exciting opportunity, please forward your updated resume to Scott Allen, Managing Director to email@example.com with the subject line: Director, Permanent Recruitment, Toronto.
IFG – International Financial Group is a Canadian-headquartered recruitment and consulting firm with 15 offices across North America. Specializing in mid- to senior-level Finance and Accounting roles on a project, project-to-hire or interim basis, IFG has consistently been a top performer among the competition. Through organic growth, IFG has become one of the fastest-growing recruitment and consulting firms in North America. IFG is led by designated professionals who represent decades of finance, accounting and project delivery, management and execution experience - we believe that our talented and service-driven employees are the reason our projects and interim engagements. The Director, Permanent Recruitment is a crucial role to support our quick expansion.