Title: Bilingual Compliance Analyst (Mandarin & English)- Night Shift
Location: Remote - United States
Client: Global IT Company
*Shift pattern for this role is Monday-Friday/ 4pm-1am PST*
Are you a bilingual detail orientated individual that prides themselves on accuracy of work? Do you have a keen eye for detail have experience validating documents to ensure that they follow company policies? If so, we have the role for you!
IFG is on the search for a Bilingual Compliance Analyst- Night Shift to support a global billion-dollar technological giant.
Typical Day of Compliance Analyst :
- MUST BE FLUENT IN MANDARIN AND ENGLISH
- Client support role that includes gathering data, pulling reports, analyzing data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests
- Ensure all SLA (Serve Level Agreements) are met and requests are addressed appropriately
- Document and contract review
- Proof of execution review
- Review financials to ensure completion, accuracy and policies are being followed
- Ensure data is handled according to data classification standards
- Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
- Accountability for meeting client compliance policies and meeting deadlines
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
What you need to be successful as a Compliance Analyst:
- Prefer Associate’s degree in Business or related field
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication in a professional manner.
- Ensure adherence to custom Business Policies and procedures
For consideration, please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Compliance Analyst - English and Mandarin" in the subject line