Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to perform a broad range of tasks in Accounts Receivables and Cash Receipts. In this role, the position will ensure the accurate reporting of the the company's Accounts Receivables and Cash Receipts, as well as the timely processing, recording and issuance of Department of Human Services ("DHS") billings. The role will acts as a back up for Petty Cash accounting.
- Collect, monitor, and review individual census/attendance in order to process and send out invoices in an accurate manner or otherwise timely manner.
- Process invoices, debit or credit memos into the AccuFund Accounts Receivable Systems, DHS ROCS billing system, or Department of Health and Family Services ("DHFS") Medi billing system.
- Maintains the accuracy of Therap and AccuFund to ensure billing data is up date in both systems.
- Lead the research and resolution of accounts receivable collection issues.
- Review with the Controller on a monthly basis, the status of past due receivables and takes appropriate actions toward collecting amounts due.
- Crossed trained in other accounting functions such as petty cash so everyone on the team can use paid time off without disrupting customer service.
- Performs other duties as required to assist the department and the organization as a whole in achieving its mission.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, etc)