Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Remote – supporting PST time zone
Contract: to June 30th 2021, with strong potential for extension up to 18 months
IFG is on the search for a Marketing Communications Specialist to support a client, a global billion dollar tech giant on a contract basis.
We are looking for someone who is adept at social media marketing, has strong written and verbal communication skills, is a creative risk taker and is naturally curious about business. This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career, as this resource will be a working member of the team and benefit from day to day access to a senior and experienced team.
- Draft and send communications to executive leadership and field sellers.
- Providing content and authoring the first draft of articles to be leveraged on the LinkedIn Platform to build awareness and drive business development initiatives for Services executive team and Americas Services team at large.
- Packaging Service success stories. This may include interviewing a customer and the field sales team.
- Oversee the creation of video assets that can be repurposed in communications to drive excitement and awareness and updates on major initiatives.
- Journalism or Communications degree
- Adept at social media marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative risk taker and is naturally curious about business
For consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with “Marketing Communications” in the subject.