Title: SAP Project Manager for a S/4HANA Implementation
Location: Miami, FL
Our client is reshaping the private investment industry with a unique investment approach. They invest in several high growth attractive verticals with a strong focus on financial services.
This individual will be responsible for working with client and managing established ERP project goals and objectives, developing and implementing project management guidelines, managing project standards, project scope, timeline, risk identification and mitigation, quality management, project budget, reporting and documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
Duties And Responsibilities
As the S/4HANA Implementation Manager, you will be:
- Leading teams that are delivering SAP ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA upgrade
- Leading teams that are integrating other applications into S/4HANA
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Successful candidates will have experience with some of the following:
- Experience managing a S/4HANA Implementation*
- Strong at creating and running business processes
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed I.T.
- Experience of delivering large scale SAP solutions
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "SAP Project Manager" in the subject line.