Title: Junior Sales Agent
*Candidates must be currently located in the Waterloo area*
The Junior Sales Agent carries out the day-to-day functions of developing, nurturing, and managing relationships with prospective and existing tenants regarding growth in market, lease signing, tenant relationship management and brand awareness/promotion.
- Reports to Leasing Manager and General Manager any problems related with the tenant rent payments and manage lease documents and relevant Landlord Tenant Board Notices, including but not limited to termination notices.
- Actively promote Accommod8u rental events to the marketplace with the Social Media specialist using social media channels and international website listings.
- Assist Leasing Managers with the creation, planning and facilitation for open house events.
- Work with the Global marketing team to generate new promotional events and required materials.
- Maintain knowledge of community demographics and amenities (local businesses, employers, parks, recreation facilities, etc.) to better promote our building locations.
- Provide support to Leasing Agents; greet clients, identify needs and wants, provide information on features and pricing on properties of interest, and explain lease and application procedures to new and prospective tenants.
- Maintain daily traffic logs, phone logs and outstanding follow ups, as well as cross-referencing software records with physical documents.
- Respond to existing and prospective tenant emails, phone calls during and after hours when required.
- Work in conjunction with the accounting to collect outstanding accounts from tenants.
- Work with management team to help promote a sense of community within the tenants and push to increase resident retention.
- Work with Community Coordinator to plan and execute tenant appreciation events.
- Oversee, train and provide direction to the work performance of the leasing team. Responsible for training and assigning tasks to leasing agents.
- Responsible for facilitating resolution of incoming tenant inquiries.
- Coordinate with Social Media Specialist to contribute to the monthly tenant newsletter.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree in related field, or 3 years experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, detail oriented and possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Portray a positive attitude towards potential and existing tenants.
- Able to work within a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Knowledge of the local student housing market an asset.
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com with "Junior Sales Agent" in the subject line.