Title: Administrative Assistant
*Candidates must be currently located in the Waterloo area*
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day office support to the General Manager and assists other members of the team as needed. The ideal candidate understands the goals and objectives of the team and is flexible with shifting priorities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a continuously growing property management company with an extensive portfolio.
- Provide general office administration to the General Manager and Accommod8u Management team
- Organize documents and maintain the filing and server system
- Manage calendars, telephone calls, emails and written correspondence directing them to the appropriate individuals and departments as needed.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of meetings, seminars, and special projects
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Compile and enter data for various monthly reports
- Assist with driving organizational goals and objectives
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization to visitors, suppliers, and other business affiliates
- Ensure confidentiality of information
- Some driving may be required
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Post-Secondary education in Business administration or similar an asset
- Knowledge of CRM systems is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and ability to multi task within several properties
- High energy and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Enjoys and takes pride in providing excellent service
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.