Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking a Data Analyst - Marketing Campaigns for a 12-month contract located in downtown Toronto.
As a Data Analyst within Marketing Campaigns your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Analyze data to identify meaningful campaign options and develop a client lead list to assist with customer acquisition
- Elicit requirements and develop campaign strategies with business partners
- Manage the QA process and participate in coding activities
Skills required for the Data Analyst - Marketing Campaigns include:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Campaign Development and Database Marketing
- Previous experience with credit card campaigns, and new customer acquisition
- Proven experience with SAS and SQL
- Exceptional experience with data analysis
- Experience with IBM Campaign Management (UNICA) and/or Tableau is preferred
- University degree in a required field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!