IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a Staff Accountant responsible for analyzing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization related to investment transactions.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Perform account reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Perform account research and analysis.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline required
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred
- 2 to 4 years financial and/or accounting experience required
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.